• Our luxury puzzles are crafted with attention to every detail
• High-quality 250-GSM matte art paper for superior color, crisp details, and no glare
• Ribbon-cut thick board for snug fit and minimal dust
• Produced using thick recycled paper board
• Exclusive selection of art from museums and artists around the world
Box size: 10 x 13 x 1.875 in.
Puzzle size: 20 x 29 in.
WARNING: Choking hazard—small parts. Not suitable for children under 3 years.
Isle Royale National Park, Michigan, 1979
Charley Harper delighted legions of art and animal lovers the world over with his posters for the National Park Service, including Isle Royale National Park, Michigan. The park, established in 1940, spans a large wilderness island and more than 450 smaller islands in Lake Superior. It’s home to wolves, moose, and a wide variety of birds, a few of which Harper has perched amid the birches in this poster. The artworks for his park posters—massive, requiring a year each to paint—showcase Harper’s skill in depicting entire ecosystems by using simple shapes and patterns, and vivid colors. Reproduced for this 1,000-piece puzzle, this one exhibits an almost abstract approach.