• Our luxury puzzles are crafted with attention to every detail
• High-quality 250-GSM matte art paper for superior color, crisp details, and no glare
• Ribbon-cut thick board for snug fit and minimal dust
• Produced using thick recycled paper board
• Exclusive selection of art from museums and artists around the worldPublished with the National Gallery of Art, Washington
Box size: 13 x 10 x 1.875 in.
Puzzle size: 25 x 20 in.
WARNING: Choking hazard—small parts. Not suitable for children under 3 years.
The Japanese Footbridge (detail), 1899In the last decades of Monet’s life, his prized water garden and the footbridge he built over it became his most important subject. The reflective surface of the pond unified his canvas. The sky has already disappeared from this painting; the lush foliage rises all the way to the horizon and space is flattened by the decorative arch of the bridge. Floating lily pads and mirrored reflections assume equal stature, blurring distinctions between solid objects and transitory effects of light. jAs you piece together this puzzle, study Monet’s water garden up close—just as he did.