• Our luxury puzzles are crafted with attention to every detail
• High-quality 250-GSM matte art paper for superior color, crisp details, and no glare
• Ribbon-cut thick board for snug fit and minimal dust
• Produced using thick recycled paper board
• Exclusive selection of art from museums and artists around the world
Published with the Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco
Box size: 10 x 13 x 1.875 in.
Puzzle size: 20 x 25 in.
WARNING: Choking hazard—small parts. Not suitable for children under 3 years.
Water Lilies, ca. 1914–1917
Claude Monet (French, 1840–1926) was boundlessly inspired by the waterlily pond he created in his garden at Giverny. Throughout his last three decades of life he painted it repeatedly, attempting to capture the play of light and shadow in reflections of the flowering plant life that graced the water’s surface. Monet’s artistic focus resulted in a glorious body of work, represented here by this painting created when the artist was in his mid 70s.