• Our luxury puzzles are crafted with attention to every detail
• High-quality 250-GSM matte art paper for superior color, crisp details, and no glare
• Ribbon-cut thick board for snug fit and minimal dust
• Produced using thick recycled paper board
• Exclusive selection of art from museums and artists around the world
Published with The Baltimore Museum of Art
Box size: 10 x 13 x 1.875 in.
Puzzle size: 20 x 25 in.
WARNING: Choking hazard—small parts. Not suitable for children under 3 years.
Purple Robe and Anemones, 1937
Although classically trained at the École des Beaux-Arts in Paris, Henri Matisse quickly rejected traditional illusionistic representation in favor of flat areas of vivid color and uneven smears of paint in his portraits, landscapes, and still lifes. He often used exotic fabrics and brightly patterned textiles as compositional elements to boost his expansive designs, as exhibited in this painting reproduced for this 1,000-piece puzzle.
There are no reviews yet.