- Move the correct number of apples with the magnetic wand to fill up the animals’ numbered baskets
- Sturdy wooden board covered with thick acrylic; magnetic wand attached to board
- No loose pieces — great for travel
- Encourages counting, early math skills, hand-eye coordination and problem-solving skills
- Makes a great gift for preschoolers, ages 3 to 5, for hands-on, screen-free play
- Item # 2280
One for the goose and ten for the goat…in the Magnetic Wand Number Maze, the animals are counting on you! Fill each basket with the correct number of red “apples” by sliding the attached magnetic wand over the acrylic cover. Then move the apples to different areas of the maze game to add, subtract, and make child’s play out of math! The magnetic wand is attached so it won’t get lost; all other pieces are enclosed inside the maze, beneath the sturdy cover. Great for travel!