It’s a match! Build early language and recognition skills with two-piece learning puzzles teaching the concept of opposites. Preschool and kindergarten-aged children love to connect the pieces and show what they know!
Large, sturdy puzzle pieces are perfect for little hands, and the interesting photos keep kids engaged and excited to discover each match. Self-checking features give every learner the confidence to practice independently and build skills at their own pace.
- LEARNING PUZZLES KIDS LOVE – Two-sided … twice the Learning FUN! These are great puzzles for kids learning the basics. Build vocabulary skills and identify 24 opposites and position concepts through photos and words. Self-checking pieces help children practice at their own pace, building confidence and achieving success. Bring hands-on practice to learners in early childhood classrooms, care facilities, homeschools, and to supplement distance education at home.
- BUILD ESSENTIAL SKILLS WITH PLAY –Engaging photos show everyday objects and animals that make learning FUN! Kids love to point out differences and practice describing each opposite pair. When it’s fun to learn, children are inspired to keep playing and practicing – keys to successfully building skills and boosting confidence.
- DOUBLE-SIDED FUN! – Connect each photo with a photo showing the opposite, then flip the puzzle over to see the pair another way! On back, opposite words connect without the photo clue.
- EXTENDED LEARNING: Vocabulary words on the puzzle pieces are great for sparking an interest in reading. Photos give valuable clues and reinforce real-world learning. Piecing together puzzles builds hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills, and can introduce shape recognition too.
- SELF-CHECKING FEATURES FOR INDEPENDENT PLAY – The self-correcting features of these early-learner jigsaw puzzles support independent practice and encourage kids to build skills at their own pace. Only the right pieces fit together! When two pieces don’t connect, kids know to search the pile and try again – it’s a great first step to problem-solving and makes each match a feel-good moment. Use the bright background color on backs to quickly check that all pieces are facing the same way so you can successfully practice one side and then move on to the other side.
- EACH SET CONTAINS – 24 two-piece, two-sided puzzles. Each completed two-piece puzzle is 5 5/8 inches wide x 2 7/8 inches tall. All pieces easily fit into a sturdy, 7½-inch box for quick clean-up and storage.
- GREAT FOR MANY AGES AND ABILITIES – While matching puzzles are a great learning activity for preschoolers and kindergarteners, the real-life photos and large, clear type also resonate with learners of many ages and abilities in memory care, special education, speech therapy, bilingual classrooms, and more.
- MADE IN USA – All Fun-to-Know® Puzzles are quality-tested to meet product safety standards and are all proudly made in the USA.