On November 20, 1992, the quiet town of Verona, Massachusetts was rocked by the apparent suicide of a local 18-year-old high school student. The police ruled the death a suicide, but she was murdered! Find out who she was with, which suspect lied, and convict the real killer! For 1 or more players, ages 14 and up.
Pressman Unsolved Case Files: Jamie Banks Game
- Be a real detective as you find clues and evidence in the case file to solve three objectives that lead you to convict the killer!
- Specially-designed online answer keys check whether you have found the correct evidence to solve each objective.
- Includes realistic themed elements, including newspaper clippings, crime scene photographs, and much more!
- Unique play pattern allows for solo play, or host a true crime solving game party!
- For 1 or more players, ages 14 and up
There are no reviews yet.