Count coins and cash in on learning FUN! Inspire active learning with Money Pocket Flash Cards. This versatile, educational flash card set makes it easy to learn coins and practice adding money amounts. Master adding coins to $1.91, and learn to read coin and dollar amounts in numbers and words.
Money flash cards show photos of US coins for real-world practice. The included activity ideas, equivalency information cards, and word problems bring added value to independent, partnered, and small-group review.
Photo-real coins make it fun to master money during practice in homes, schools, learning centers, special education, and in bilingual learning classrooms too. The compact package makes it easy to bring study cards on the go to keep learners entertained in waiting rooms, restaurants, and during travel.
- LEARNING IN A FLASH – Build money skills and learn to identify and add US coins and money amounts. The head and tail sides of six coins (penny, nickel, dime, quarter, half-dollar, and dollar) are featured in this set.
- Each card front shows a group of coins for learners to name and add the value. Card backs show the total money amount with the equation, plus the number words written out for reading and pronunciation practice. Enjoy the included activity ideas and coin equivalency/information cards to keep review sessions fresh and fun.
- BOX CONTAINS – 52 flash cards 4 activity/information cards. 3 1/8 inch x 5 1/4 inch cards feature a rounded corner for easy sorting. Durable, no-see-through cards hold up to many uses.
- MANY AGES AND ABILITIES – Large numerals and clear photos make this set great for learners of all ages and abilities. Numerals and number words help kids and adults to learn how to read, say, and spell money amounts.
- MADE IN USA – All TREND Pocket Flash Cards are quality-tested to meet product safety standards and are all proudly made in the USA.