It’s B-I-N-G-O … everybody knows this game-o! Since its start in 1969, TREND Bingo has been a favorite educational game for kids and adults. Our classic, young-learner Bingo games have remained front-runners in FUN for kids, and teachers and parents love the learning twist.
Numbers Bingo for ages 4 and up is a great game to play at home for game night, in a classroom or homeschool setting, and to build school readiness. Players can’t wait to cover the next square and everyone loves the anticipation and excitement of each item called. Until the moment someone says, “BINGO!” … it’s anyone’s game to win!
Popular, unique Bingo games for kids blend education with excitement for engaging, entertaining learning sessions that everyone loves. Game play easily adapts to different ages and abilities so everyone can enjoy many rounds together, building skills, boosting confidence, and celebrating every win.
- BUILD ESSENTIAL SKILLS – TREND Bingo delivers learning and FUN. Numbers Bingo is a great classroom or family game for ages 4 to adult. The interactive play gets kids excited to find and match each number to the number word or numeral called. Play many rounds to master numbers from 0 to 20! Numbers Bingo isn’t just for children, it’s is also a great activity for language learners of any age to hear pronunciation and practice identifying numbers in second languages.
- SOCIAL SKILLS, LISTENING, AND CONCENTRATION … FOR THE WIN – It’s hard to win just by luck, players need to rely on listening and concentration skills too. Bingo is one of the most fun ways to practice listening, and every player builds valuable concentration skills as they carefully mark their cards. Win or lose, children get real-life experience showing sportsmanship, perseverance, and patience.
- FLEXIBILITY TO PLAY YOUR WAY – There’s no wrong way to play Bingo! Start with an easier version and work your way to covering the whole card. Exchange cards, switch to a new caller, and play again and again. Every game is full of luck-of-the-lotto so it’s still challenging for older siblings and adults to win, yet eases youngsters into game play and learning numbers. The calling cards feature the numeral and number word for added learning opportunities.
- LARGE OR SMALL-GROUP PLAY – Bingo doesn’t need a large event or crowd to be fun! Each game includes enough supplies for up to 36 players, but each easily adapts to play with as few as two players. Small groups can decide to have a caller who is also a player or take turns drawing a calling card and reading it or showing it to all players.
- EACH BINGO GAME CONTAINS – 36 Bingo cards (6½ inches x 9 inches each), 264 red paper Bingo chips, 21 calling cards, a calling mat, and play instructions. All pieces come in a sturdy storage box.
- ALL AGES CAN PLAY TOGETHER – The answers to young-learner Bingo might seem easy to older kids and adults, but luck-of-the-draw still makes winning a challenge and keeps play exciting for everyone. Older siblings love to help younger kids search their cards for a match – the teamwork is priceless!
- Shop all of our fun topics to find the perfect Bingo games to buy to bring laughter and learning to family gamily nights, reunions, and birthdays too. Interactive and familiar Bingo game play is also especially helpful in promoting socializing and participation in memory care, special education, and language learning settings.
- MADE IN USA – All TREND Bingo games are quality-tested to meet product safety standards and are all proudly made in the USA.