From the latest Gundam series “Mobile Suit Gundam Witch of Mercury”, the main character Suletta Mercury is lined up in the Figure-rise Standard series!
- Various facial expressions are reproduced with 1 type of tampo-printed parts and 2 types of water transfer decal parts. Thorough pursuit of details so that Sletta’s expression can be produced naturally.
- The color coding of the uniform is reproduced by dividing the parts. The pattern on the collar and the mark on the chest are decorated with attached stickers.
- Hair parts are reproduced in a three-dimensional shape, taking into account the composition of the parts.
- Leg joints ensure a range of motion while maintaining a natural silhouette.
- The texture of the wrinkles on the surface of the boots is also sculpted.
- A halo that can reproduce the opening and closing of the ear parts, and a display base that supports Sleta’s posing are also included.
- Hand parts are expressed down to the delicate fingertips. Comes with 4 types of left and right, including special hand parts that can hold a halo.
- Halo x 1
- Face parts x 3 types
- Hand parts x 1 type
- Display pedestal x 1
- Seal x 2 types
- Water transfer type decal x 1