• Our luxury puzzles are crafted with attention to every detail
• High-quality 250-GSM matte art paper for superior color, crisp details, and no glare
• Ribbon-cut thick board for snug fit and minimal dust
• Produced using thick recycled paper board
• Exclusive selection of art from museums and artists around the world
Published with the National Galleries of Scotland
Box size: 10 x 13 x 1.875 in.
Puzzle size: 20 x 25 in.
WARNING: Choking hazard—small parts. Not suitable for children under 3 years.
Lady Agnew of Lochnaw, 1892
By his mid-20s, John Singer Sargent Sargent was a sought-after portraitist—among the most successful of the Victorian and Edwardian eras. In 1898 he won great acclaim at London’s Royal Academy for this striking portrait of Gertrude Vernon, the wife of Andrew Noel Agnew, 9th Baronet of Lochnaw. His extraordinary ability to portray the textures of the fabrics in this painting—the satiny floral chair, the silk sash, the chiffon sleeves—is matched only by his acute understanding of his sitter’s personality, which is evident in her pose: confident and perhaps slightly amused. Study Sargent’s famous portrait as you complete this 1,000-piece jigsaw puzzle.