• Our luxury puzzles are crafted with attention to every detail
• High-quality 250-GSM matte art paper for superior color, crisp details, and no glare
• Ribbon-cut thick board for snug fit and minimal dust
• Produced using thick recycled paper board
• Exclusive selection of art from museums and artists around the world
Published with the High Museum of Art
Box size: 10 x 13 x 1.875 in.
Puzzle size: 20 x 29 in.
WARNING: Choking hazard—small parts. Not suitable for children under 3 years.
The Dirty Spoon Cafe
Sing along with the saxophone and sway to the jazzy beat—Winfred Rembert’s The Dirty Spoon Cafe thrums with music, motion, and saturated color. A self-taught artist, Rembert draws upon childhood memories when carving and painting his history onto leather. Swing back in time as he revisits the juke joints of the South in this high-style 1,000-piece jigsaw puzzle.